Strong Bags Canadian Ice Flight Crew Cooler
- 1 year warranty
- Extremely durable fabric and zippers
- Great insulation to keep your food fresh during the heat of summer
- Larger main compartment to take more fresh food for a 4 day trip
- Waterproof liner allows you to place ice directly into the cooler if needed
- 2 side pockets, one zippered pocket that fits a 40oz Kleen Kanteen bottle and one mesh pocket that will fit a standard tea/coffee tumbler
- A large top and front pocket to fit additional dry items, snacks, and utensils
- A rear sleeve for carrying over telescoping luggage handle has a bottom zipper that allows it to close and become an extra open pocket, perfect for a few magazines or a tablet
- Bottom expandable pocket for extra storage
- Price reflects better features
- 15”W x 12”H x 8”D
- Higher price point, however this bag has the best features and it will pay for itself considering it is only $10 more than the Luggage Works Nordic Cooler with a more functional side pocket and a more durable liner.
This is among our top 3 favorite food coolers! It has a large main compartment with excellent waterproof insulation that allows you to bring more fresh food on your 4-day trips. This will efficiently keep food cool in the heat of summer with only one ice pack, leaving more room for food. The dual purpose rear sleeve, zipper pocket is great for carrying extra items and the expandable pocket on the bottom is a plus for those who need it.
A personal selling point is the versatility of being able to still pack two bottles on the side pockets, however this may not be necessary for everyone.
If you use the expandable pocket on the bottom, the bag becomes too big to fit sitting upright under an aircraft seat when you are commuting and overhead bin space is full. Also, when the cooler is fully loaded and heavier at the beginning of the trip, it is more difficult to access the items in the bottom expandable pouch.
If using the bottom pocket for manuals or headsets, you don’t need to worry about your valuables getting wet due to the waterproof liner inside the main compartment.
View On Amazon