Zucchini Noodle Salad
Zucchini noodles are one of our favorite ways to add texture and nutrition to a meal. They are super simple and easy to make with a spiralizer and they dress up any meal. We really have been enjoying a variety of salads this summer to keep things light but satisfying in the summer heat!
- 2-3 Zucchini Spiralized
- 1/3 Cup raisins
- 1/4 Cup Pumpkin Seeds (optional)
- 2 Carrots
- 1-2 Celery Stocks
- 2 cup Chopped Broccoli
- 1 Red or Orange Pepper
- 1-2 Cups Garbanzo beans (or any other bean or Shelled edamame)
- 1 Tomato chopped as garnish
- 1 Avocado Sliced as Garnish (or as mixed in)
Spiralize Zucchini, chop vegetables and rinse/drain beans or edamame.
Mix together ingredients and top with our Asian dressing (ingredients below)!
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Tamari
- 1 Heaping tsp. fresh ground ginger
- 1 heaping tsp. fresh ground turmeric
- 1/8 tsp. cumin
- 1/8 tsp cayanne
Mix all ingredients together and pour over individual salads. If you prefer a soy free dressing check out our “Summer Light” dressing.