Morning Glory Smoothie
This smoothie is my absolute favorite. I eat it for breakfast, after a workout or as a light lunch with a few other add ins. Not only does it taste great, but it is packed with nutrition! Check the bottom of the page for more information on Vega and other plant based protein powders!
- 8 oz water or almond milk
- 1 Scoop Vega all-in-one nutritional shake
- 1 tsp. Maca root powder or Sachi Inchi powder – optional
- 1/4 Banana
- 1/4 Cup frozen blue berries
- 1/4 Cup raspberries
- 1/4 Cup blackberries
- 1/4 Cup Cranberries (optional)
- 2 Handfuls fresh spinach (or 1/3 cup frozen) OR 3 leaves of Fresh Kale
- 2 TBSP Mila or Ground flax seed
- 1 TBSP Raisins
- 3 + Walnuts
- Cinnamon – a few shakes of the jar
- Splash of almond milk or water if mixture is too thick
Place water (or almond milk) in a high power blender and add in Vega, maca powder/sachi Inchi powder, banana, blue berries, raspberries, blackberries, Cranberries spinach, cinnamon and ice. Blend adding in almond milk or water if needed to keep blender pulling through. Once fully blended, pour in a bowl and top with raisins, ground flaxseed or Mila and chopped walnuts.
Finished! Dig in and enjoy!
Save money by making your own ground flax meal out of whole flax seed.
It’s super easy and quick! Watch our video to learn how!
Vega: Added flavor to shake
– All-In-One Nutritional Shake – great anytime
– Performance Protein – Great after a long, hard workout or in between for enhanced recovery
One ingredient Powders: Neutral taste – no added flavorHemp Protein Powder
*Easy on the stomach, rich in protein and high in fiber and minerals. This is a great inexpensive choice.Brown Rice Protein Powder
*Easy on the stomach, high in protein and low in calories