Black Bean Mango Salad
This delicious salad is the epitome of summer fresh and hits the spot on a warm day. It has a nice balance of flavors to keep your taste buds happy and wanting more!
– 3 mango’s
– 2 avocado’s
– 1 red onion
– 1 can of black beans
– 2 Limes (one extra for individual plates if desired)
– 1/4 – 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
– pinch of salt to taste
– Chop mango, onion, cilantro and slice avocado into chunks. Mix together in a bowl.
– Drain and rinse black beans and fold into bowl with mango mix.
– Slice limes in 1/2 and squeeze over mango, black bean mixture. Keep 3rd lime to squeeze over individual plates or to use as garnish if desired.
– Sprinkle with salt to taste or let individuals do this themselves.
Serve! We enjoyed our mango salad over butter lettuce (it is great on it’s own too) with watermelon and strawberries for an extra taste of summer.