- Whole Raw Food
- Great source of:
- Omega 3
- Sustains heat in cooking
It is :
- Gluten Free
- Trans-fat Free
- Sugar Free
- High in fiber
- High in Protein
- Non GMO & pesticide free
Mila may help with:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol & Triglycerides
- Maintaining Healthy Blood Pressure
- Weight Loss and Anti Aging
- Gastrointestinal Health
- Osteoporosis and Joint Mobility
- Memory and Depression
- Prenatal, Postpartum and Menopause
- Increases flexibility of cell membranes, creating improved nutrient transport and nerve transmission within your body
- With the ability to absorb at least 12x its weight in water, Mila holds onto moisture and prolongs your system’s hydration, regulating electrolyte balance and nutrient absorption
- A satisfying, sustaining snack without a crash later.
- On the Road/ at work
- Traveling/backpacking/hiking etc.
- Pre/post/during workout Fuel
- Mixed into your breakfast oatmeal, shake or cereal on the road or even pancakes when at home! the list is endless.
- Mixed with your favorite drink or water for sustained hydration & energy
MILA is a great whole food to bring on trips as it is portable with a easy serving size scoop, it is highly nutritious and helps keep you hydrated on those long days in plane! It is filling/satisfying, low in calories, nutrient dense, mild in flavor (so does not overtake anything you put it in), is not slimy and is a whole food! This is great for athletes and non athletes looking for a simple and clean pick me up during the day!